Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Open-Day

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭Chick

Pet wrote:
    Ah go easy on them, they were probably mucksavages

Nope they were dublin knobs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Is it not a compliment if someone whistles at you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

Whistlin is childish, It's typical of a group of drunken lads hanging out of the Molly Mallone statue on New Years Eve! How can a "compliment" from some fools like that be good in any way.. All these guy's want is to get in these gals pants ASAP..

David19 wrote:
    Is it not a compliment if someone whistles at you?

No, it's not. It's stupid and childish and immature. And did I mention incredibly embarassing? Especially yesterday when there were absolutely hundreds of people there!?

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

Shrimp wrote:
    Whistlin is childish, It's typical of a group of drunken lads hanging out of the Molly Mallone statue on New Years Eve! How can a "compliment" from some fools like that be good in any way.. All these guy's want is to get in these gals pants ASAP..

OH MY GOD! these guys wants to get in a girls pants asap! I can't believe it.... That describes nearly every straight man lol. I would have thought anyone thinking you were good looking is a compliment but fair enough.

• Advertisement

David19 wrote:
    OH MY GOD! these guys wants to get in a girls pants asap! I can't believe it.... That describes nearly every straight man lol. I would have thought anyone thinking you were good looking is a compliment but fair enough.

Lol that's the male race for ya! ;) :rolleyes:

Of course its a compliment if someone thinks youre good looking yeah, but theres better ways to do it than wolf whistle at you!

Yeah.. Like if i liked a girl I'd tell her or talk to her, not YELL across a massive courtyard something like "Bring some of that fine GEEE over here, miss" cop on lads!

Eugh they didn't go that far Shrimp...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭Pet

"Bring some of that fine GEEE over here, miss"

hahahaha, that'd actually be hilarious, even if it was embarrassing. :D

I'd probably laugh at that too actually!.... poor misguided saps

• Advertisement

Chick wrote:
    I'd probably laugh at that too actually!.... poor misguided saps
    Yes, you can point and laugh someday when they turn up in the Student Health Centre with crabs and gonorrhea. :D

Like I'd work there!?

Well you could do a nixer there while you're still in college, couple of hours a week, bit of extra ching for the weekends? Just a thought..

Think you might actually have to qualified before I go round telling ppl to drop their pants!?

Think you might actually have to qualified before I go round telling ppl to drop their pants!?

John, this one's yours.

Anyways, if the nurse who gave me the flu injection last week is anything to go by, you don't need any training to work there, just a stethoscope and a disturbingly violent manner.

Lol god ive put my foot in it again havent i? ;)

that nurse obviously hasnt been practising on her orange tsk tsk

Chick wrote:
    Lol god ive put my foot in it again havent i? ;)

Lol god ive put my foot in it again havent i?
    *pats you on the head*
    It will be alright.

I know. you'd swear it was "stab ronan" day.

Pet wrote:
    *pats you on the head*
    It will be alright.
    hey none of that patronising-ness please :p

Pet wrote:
    I know. you'd swear it was "stab ronan" day.
    well what did you expect though! why u get the flu vac anyway, u not a bit young...?

It wasn't actually for my benefit, more for a relation who's already ill..just a precaution really..she stabbed the needle in though! Crazy freak..HER eyes were rolling around the shop too. I think I'm noticing a trend here. :D

Hey guys Chillax.. ok i may have went a lil ott on the "Bring some of that fine GEEE over here, miss"... but the implications are there in the whistle! :D Dont worry bout it Chick.. if that is your real name ;););)

• Advertisement

I wouldn't go down that road Pet, keep in mind my potential access to needles

Shrimp wrote:
    Dont worry bout it Chick.. if that is your real name ;););)

Lol not the name thing again!! Theres actually a whole thread ("chicks personality crisis) about my name cos I wouldnt say :p

lol... cool, your gettin publicity.. ok i wont annoy you for it! :) this thread has so much activity! :D:D:D:D

So.. did anyone actually gain anything from the open day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

John2 wrote:
    is that a court order type thing? ;)

nah, i just find whinning kids annoying, running around getting lost, asking for directions, im in no general humor for that stuff.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Chick wrote:

Of course its a compliment if someone thinks youre good looking yeah, but theres better ways to do it than wolf whistle at you!

"em... pretty girl.... does this rag smell of ether to you"

PET wrote:

Ah go easy on them, they were probably mucksavages who went to an all-male CB school, the only tits they'd seen up until then were Big Jimmy's in the showers after PE.
    funniest thing i've read all day!

Chick is right.. thats not the way to treat a girl.. Leave her alone, and stop picking on her! :mad:

Dont worry Chick.. :p;);) :rolleyes:

Shrimp wrote:
    Dont worry Chick.. :p;);) :rolleyes:

What point are you trying to make?

• Advertisement

just so you know, chick has a boy friend, and he's in ucd, and is 10 feet tall*

* ok, the last bit is a lie......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement