Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AGM & Pistol/Revolver Seminar 2004

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

And it's also informative to read the Letters to the Editor page in the Irish Shooters Digest this month - someone complained that the Pistol safety seminar was cancelled without any notice whatsoever, and the offical response boiled down to "well, you should have been there for the entire day, shouldn't you? I don't know, we work ourselves to the bone for you and all you do is complain, complain, complain. And I don't intend to engage in any further dialogue on this matter."

I'm suitably unimpressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BlackDot

Well at least the SSAI and all the deligates pressent gave their unanamous support to the NTSA taking full responsibility for olympic pistol. That leaves absolutely no room for anyone in the future and quite rightly so.
    I don't think there was any order given by the SSAI, just agreement that everyone was explicitly clear on where are respective boarders were.
    But feel free to keep poking away.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

BlackDot wrote:
    Well at least the SSAI and all the deligates pressent gave their unanamous support to the NTSA taking full responsibility for olympic pistol.
    Thing is, that's pretty much the same as the NRPAI giving their unanimous support to the FAI taking full responsibility for soccer games!
    But feel free to keep poking away.
    Don't get me wrong here Dot, this isn't poking for the sake of poking. There are several valid reasons for this.

Advertisement