Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

red dwarf

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i read krytens sort of auto biography today..****ing hilarious. was cool to read about the back stage life of the cast and crew, and the hell he endured at the hands of krytens costume.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I got me education from watchin red dwarf, but I'd too stop watchin it when they killed off rimmer and put in that stupid bitch woman. Turned crap then, or maybeI just out grew it, but by jaysus it twas a quere big part of my little life for ages!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

SteveD wrote:
    SMAK: You seen the backwards Backwards on the series 3 DVD?
    The bit where the guy bursts in and gives out about the fight is brilliant
    "I'm not talking to you I may be pointing at you but I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to the only person sad enough to listen to this backwards"
    yeah, fair funny. seen it ages ago on the smeg ups tape too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

anyone know ifs theres any plans to make another episode?? didnt the last one end with, "the end...like smeg it is??" twould be good to see a few new ones, but then again we have plenty of classics to keep us going if they dont!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

they are waiting to see what the reaction to the movie is.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

storyboard they released doesn't look too promising for the movie

http://www.reddwarf.co.uk/index.cfm?frameset=deck09/deck_fs.html&page=movie_storyboards_main.html

Look they've gone all christmassy too :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

omg, it's actually going ahead?

this is the best xmas ever!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I saw those storyboards about a year ago so I wouldn't be too excited if i were you. But if the movie goes ahead I can see it being worse than Series 8 (which I enjoyed, but it just wasn't Red Dwarf)

Although it did have phrases like:

Krtyen: Oh that's just Archie
    Lister: Who's Archie
    Kryten: Oh that's my penis

Advertisement