Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2024 - Round 7 - Emilia Romagna - Italy

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

tv direction is sh1te this episode

• Registered Users Posts: 11,374 ✭✭✭✭Burkie1203

• Registered Users Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭This is it

Yep, missed a few passes earlier when it was clear they battling and a pass was likely

Come on Norris!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

The hunter and the hunted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,622 ✭✭✭✭klose

Unlucky Lando

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Andrew76

Yes boys!!!! Get in there Max! Christ my heart was beating faster those last few laps. 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭Jacovs

another 3 laps wouldve made things really interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 39,749 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

max gets the win.

Another lap or two and he'd have it I think. Great race from Norris, happy with LeClerc taking the last podium spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,963 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Pity Lando went wide there, he could have got him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭sioda

Landos few excursions over the curbs cost him but exciting finish to an otherwise awfully boring race

• Registered Users Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭StrawbsM

I’m hoarse from shouting for Norris those last few laps. Neighbours must think me and my OH are having a right ol Barney 😂

Nice banter between the top three on the Max Verstappen podcast. Great to see the fans out on track.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,982 ✭✭✭✭flazio

3 words.

Not a classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Nice to see max actually work for a win, sucks for Norris woudl of been great for 2 in a row

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Soc_Alt

At this stage Naomi Schiff should be getting fined by Sky for every time she asks Christian "What have you told Sergio Perez, he needs to do to keep his seat for 2025?"

Every poxy interview it's the same question from her.

I also think Max is enjoying the new challenge from Norris and McLaren.

Yeah agreed about Max - of course it helps he already has 3 championships in the bag so not as much pressure on him but you could tell he really enjoyed getting pole and hanging on for the win. Hard fought they were. He also seemed well chuffed with his Nordschleife race in iRacing this weekend too. 😁😁

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Monaco next weekend.

Before we move onto Monaco and in honour of Eddie Irvine's brief cameo, I just want to share this clip from the good old days of the San Marino Grand Prix .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭wazzzledazzle

Terrible race, next year they need to extend DRS.

Fair play to Max, shows why he's best on the grid.

On a sidenote, sky's coverage is getting worse. I know they want closer racing but some of them can't hide their dislike of RB. Like wtf is Karun doing trying to cheerlead Lando to catch Max (Come on Lando) Few others the same. In fairness to Damon, he recognised Max achievements throughout the weekend (as did Ted)

They must have been told by bosses also they were cutting costs, between that new studio back in UK for far flung races, to a smaller team each race weekend.

Rachel Brooks needs to go also, f useless. You can nearly see the drivers give their head a wobble everytime she asks them a question (especially Lewis)

As long as she's not replaced by that sleazy Scot Craig Slater. That guy is the definition of a tabloid reporter, I wouldn't even call him a journalist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,607 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Natalie Pinkham is usually there if Rachel isn't though, right?

Advertisement