Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Star Trek›Discovery 5x06 'Whistlespeak' ~~ { ** Spoilers Within ** }

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Michael's built-in tricorder let her see a control panel buried in the middle of a rock, yet she was stumped by the door handle hidden under a mat in an otherwise empty room.

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭Bellbottoms

She set a record breaking marathon time in Season two. I get it I know in reality someone with that figure would not be able to. But in the Star Trek universe they can. Just accept it and move on.

There are much better reasons not to like Tilly or Mary Wiseman.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I wouldn't base her fitness on how she looks normally. There are people I know who I would describe as bigger than me but I know they're fitter than me.

But when she first appeared this season, she looked like she had put on weight which would imply to me that she hasn't been exercising as much since taking up the new role and since Burnham was raised on Vulcan, she should use logic to assume she wouldn't be the best choice for the race.

Of course it all worked out and Burnham got to save the day so she gets to be happy.

Advertisement