Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you wear aftershave?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I've been known to dabble, I'm all about my Parfum's these days and I smell bloody lovely

• Registered Users Posts: 13,626 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

Going out on weekends

Collection of Tom Ford Private Blends, so yes, but not every day

Wallet is crying, nose is in heaven

• Registered Users Posts: 16,367 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Every day

Everyday.

I've not got a bloody collection ranging in styles and price points at this stage too. Men's fragrance is a rabbit hole I'm happy to have fallen into.

To those wearing Aventus every day, just get a good quality clone, save money and smell better for longer too, nobody can tell the difference other than other men who've spent the guts of 400 quid on a bottle of Aventus. The most complimented fragrance I've ever owned is Armaf CDNIM Parfum.

Any expensive stuff I've bought has never lasted as long as you want it to even if it smells fantastic, the limitations of expensive natural ingredients.

Glazers Out!

Advertisement