Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Dangerous driving by dashcam warrior

Options
  • 05-04-2024 9:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭

Will garda do anything about this ? On way to work country road behind car could see he had dashcam screen Illuminated so I said I better only pass him out on Broken white line behind him for 3km him not great driver over white hitting cat eyes going 55 /60km max anyway come to A straight part of the road went to passing out he Started Accelerating hard must say it was Extremely dangerous road wet bit of standing water only for my car being more powerful 2.0tdi compared to that car smaller Peugeot 206 or like I don't what would have happened if was inexperienced driver or if there was car comings toward us (driving truck ect so pretty good driver myself) his driving could definitely cause fatal crash plus he definitely knew what he was doing as went I passed out he was flashing his lights like a nut job

Maybe 6 months ago I started tread about same driver being dashcam warriors went I pass him out flashing lights ect must be very Nervous driver or someone he knows got killed but what he did this morning was Ridiculous he must be doing it all time didn't realise it was same driver but thinking back on it definitely was him

Have all on dashcam what he did would garda have word with him I wounder if show footage to garda I wounder ?

Post edited by LIGHTNING on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement