Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2024 Flat turf season.

Options
  • 31-03-2024 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Just thought I would start this for anyone to bang up anything useful for the punters on here

I see Richard Hughes is 7 winners from his last 14 runners, red hot also add the sp of the winners 5/4 6/4 7/2 7/2 4/1 9/2 6/1 so maybe leave his outsiders alone.

Plus two second places at 4/6 7/2

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭del roy

Another trainer in decent form

https://www.unibet.co.uk/blog/author/richard-hannon

one for later……………Serene Seraph is another very, very good filly and she could be Classic material, too. We didn’t over race her last season and I’m hopeful she could end up top notch.

3.45 PHOENIX BEACH 2pts e/w 16/1 powers/ladbrokes 4 places

We’re back at five furlongs on Sunday and I just have it in my mind he’s a horse who doesn’t want it too soft. I hope it dries out a bit for him but for the money I’m happy to take a chance and he is only a pound higher than when winning at Newcastle in November.

OISIN ORR doing 8-11 on this one today, may have to miss breakfast as the lightest he has ridden last 12 months 8-10

TRAINER / JOCKEY combo at the track over the last five years 14 runners 3 winners 7 places

Advertisement