Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat 102 /103

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Shan Doras

Do spin call the news "The story" anymore? Is the 5 word weather still a thing? If not, they too probably realize that their audience aren't teens and early 20s anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Chun the Unavoidable

this is true, my lads are 24,23 and 19 what used to be the prime audience target for radio/tv. none of them listen to radio at all. myself and mrs chun listen to spin and we are in our 50s 😆. going by the breakfast show the interaction with the listenership goes way down when the schools are off which suggests to me that a lot of the listeners probably started out as 18 yr olds when spin started and have stuck with it and are now in their 30s with kids on the school run.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,615 ✭✭✭RoTelly

Ha! My first real car could only tune to Spin and "This is the Story with Rory" followed by the same few songs every morning on the way to college, She's So Lovely and some Rihanna song.

______

Just one more thing .... when did they return that car

Yesterday

Advertisement