Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Licensing question

Options
  • 27-02-2024 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭

Hi all,

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, i have held a shotgun license for the past 25 years or so, I did some hunting and vermin control when I was younger and living at home,

I moved for work still in Ireland but different county about 20 years ago but was still home at the weekends etc, I got married a couple of years later and moved permanently to my new home but never changed my license as I was still going home most weekends farming etc. I always expected to take over the home farm and move back but that’s not going to realistically happen.

anyway my question is, I’d like to get into doing a bit of hunting again and want to get the address changed on my license I’ve just renewed last year, will the permission I have on my home place be good enough or will I need permissions closer to my new home?

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement