Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport, Terminal 1, near gate 204 selling Sandwiches at exorbitant prices.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭taratee

Wouldn't buy food in Dublin airport or the majority of airports for that matter. My biggest issue with T1 is the state of the toilets. They are nothing short of disgusting at times.

Butlers charge a little more in Dublin airport. Passed through T1 a few weeks ago and the shop was closed. Looks like they are opening a new shop; a bigger one, across from Starbucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,355 ✭✭✭Ray Palmer

It is really simple the airports charge huge rent and the shops will never own the property so prices are high.

Saw a video where duty free is more expensive in airports than local supermarkets in Prague

Nothing uniquely Irish in what is going on historically and at present

• Registered Users Posts: 15,752 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

Airport in expensive food shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭beachhead

Yes,not exactly news.Standards going down every year and prices go up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭homer911

Eason used to own the Books/News/Sweets franchise at Dublin Airport but when it went out to tender again, they were happy to walk away and leave it to WHS - the rent they had to DAA made it completely unviable, but then they never did sandwiches..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,808 ✭✭✭✭Strumms

Think I’ll just make a pasta dish and throw it in a tupperware container next time…. Pick up a plastic fork / knife I’m sure some place… one of the pubs,, shops or other eateries wherever there…. It’s gone nutsville.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭I see sheep

Burger King in Dublin Airport has reasonable prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭taratee

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Yes, it's up the escalator after the duty free.

Advertisement