Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kenya/Tanzania family safari ..

Options
  • 22-02-2024 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Been looking for Safari trips for a family of 4 , kids are 8 and 12.

These guys look good : Safarisinkenya.net

Any recommendations? Just that I have no guarantees here when I pay my money ... I am concerned about being scammed etc...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 joebert80

I dont know anything about the above site..

But I used this crowd in 2009 and again in 2013.. https://uniglobeletsgotravel.com/ They are based in Nairobi.

I booked while I was on the ground at their office. If I recall correctly, I paid a deposit to the travel agent, and the balance at the camp site on arrival.

I did a package that included flights from Wilson Airport to the Masai Mara, and half board accommodation and park entrance fees.

Everything went smoothly so I could only recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭thebiglad

I was In Kenya for Safari last year and arranged with these guys - excellent service and organisation throughout - https://www.gamewatchers.com/

If you go to Tanzania from Kenya you'll need yellow fever certificate - if you go to just Kenya or Tanzania then there'll be less vaccines.

As with other posters flights in and out to Safaris and Zanzibar from Wilson Airport - very smooth transfers.

When I go again it'll be to Ngorongoro Crater in Tanzania.

Loved my trip though - amazing experience!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭TomSweeney

Cheers guys..

Advertisement