Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The X Factor - Live Game

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

The votes are in

Well done both finalists

Thanks to all the players, the judges and everyone who voted and followed along

The winner of The X Factor is

• Registered Users Posts: 13,359 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Congratulations @Tauriel You have won The X Factor

Well done to @[Deleted User] for finishing runner up

Thanks everyone, see you again next time

Congrats @Tauriel, well deserved 😁💝👑

It was a delight to share the stage with you.

@Kolido thanks for running a brilliant game. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Congratulations @Tauriel 🎉🎊

Commiserations and well played @[Deleted User] ..

I actually picked Hello as my winner. I liked 3 of their songs better however Tauriels Reba won that round for me.

Again a massive thanks to @Koli@Kolido . Another great tournament 👏👏👏

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭jluv

Ha ha I don't know what's happening with my tagging lately..

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A great tournament game @Kolido thank you

Congratulations winner @Tauriel and runner up @[Deleted User]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,936 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Congratulations to both finalists, well played across the whole competition!!

I voted for Tauriel in the final. Xandria was a nice discovery and I didn't like the voice of your man in the country category at all

Hello 2D with my favourite of the final, Deee-lite - though I take a bit of an exception to calling Groove Is In The Heart cheesy.

Thank you Kolido for another superbly organised competition!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭nothing

Well done @Tauriel and thanks @Kolido for running another great season of FoG Factor!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭Declan A Walsh

As Nothing said! Well done too to @[Deleted User]. I only liked two songs in the selection given and they were their two Yacht Rock songs! I preferred Tauriel's song - Don't Fear the Reaper - so that is how I plumped for what turned out to be the winner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,343 ✭✭✭✭Tauriel

Thanks for running such a superb game @Kolido

I really didn't think I would win at all. I thought that Aqua song might alienate people. @[Deleted User] was so consistent throughout the tournament and such a formidable contestant!

Post edited by Tauriel on

Advertisement