Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf clothes

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭token56

It was usually about a week for me, maybe 10 days max especially around this time of year. The normally have big sales at the end of the year and delivery then can be a bit longer.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Ended up taking a week to come.

They use Evri (formerly Hermes) for the UK part of the journey and they are very, very slow. I ordered last Saturday, it took until Friday for A Post to get it and then An Post delivered it on Saturday morning.

They charge 9 quid for delivery, which IMO is very expensive for a service that is so slow. It would put me off ordering again, or at least I'd just wait until I've to order lots.

On another note, I ordered their polo and trouser offer. The polo is good, not 100% sure about the trousers. They feel very thin and flimsy. They'd be useless outside of summer time IMO, you'd be frozen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭boccy23

I notice there are big differences with offers from American Golf. I get emails from their UK site. They had a Calvin Klein Men's Chest Stripe Golf Midlayer for £50 from £80. Irish site is still €85 - no sale discount applied.

There is always a lot less discounted on the Irish site and smaller discounts as well.

Advertisement