Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certideal and refurbished iPhones

Options
  • 15-02-2024 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭

not sure if the is is the correct place for this thread but has any of you bought refurbished iPhones from Certideal ?

I have sent some emails over the last few days and beenqueued on their web chat since yesterday morning.

Normally if something like that happened I would look elsewhere for an item rather than do business but I’m in need of a inexpensive iPhone and they have it at just the right price.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭PaulT21

Never heard of this company before, but they state the following, "Our purchasing department obtains its supplies from US operators" which might cause an issue going forward, and plus the fact that you cannot contact them directly, I personally would be wary.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

They are in a partnership with GoMo so I assumed they’d be legit but but their customer service is abysmal - I found a webchat page but everytime I try it just states to leave email address and they’ll message me when they are available - which they have done only twice but of course unless you are monitoring your emails constantly (which I’m not) you will miss it.

I’ve decided against buying just because they’ve annoyed me but you are right - if that difficult to contact them being wary is sound advice.

Don’t know how I missed that about where the phones come from.

I didn’t know US iPhones were different other that the plug on the charger.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

I went with refurbed.ie instead. Not really sure how I overlooked them in my browsing.

iPhone came from Finland very fast. Great communication from the websites customer support and the merchant.

Advertisement