Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SOLD - Bench rest and 6 ringer targets

Options
  • 12-02-2024 2:24am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,449 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title I'm selling some targets.

This is an odd one for me as I'm not sure of prices or demand. However given the price of these I'm sure someone may find a deal in them.

First lot is bench rest 25 ring targets. I'm not sure how many are there. I measured the depth of 10 targets to be 2mm and the total stack depth is 31mm so a little math tells me there is approx 150.

Of course it could be 120 or 170, and I'm not counting them out. Instead I'll average it out at 150 and stick a price of 40 cent a target on them giving a grand total of €60 for them.

Second lot is also a bit weird. It's a roll of 6 ringer targets. They are made from a polyurethane material meaning it doesn't get washed off the board as it's waterproof.

The other good point is they're not precut or perforated which means you can cut off as much or as little as you like.

Again I have no idea how many are left on the roll. The remaining targets are about 1/2" thick so I can only guess at a count of between 25 to 60. Maybe more maybe less so I'll average it at 40 targets. I believe these run around €2.50 to €3 per target so a Euro a target seems fair. So €40 for the roll.

If anyone wants both I'll do that for €80.

Based in Laois and collection only as it's too large and heavy for postage.

Thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement