Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FOR SALE - CZ 452 in 22lr (1)

Options
  • 11-02-2024 6:08pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,459 Mod ✭✭✭✭

As per the title I'm selling my CZ 452 2-E ZKM in 22lr.

These are the staple of the Irish shooting community and basically speaks for itself. Its a CZ, model 452, in 22lr. It comes with a five (5) and ten (10) round plastic mag. It has a Tasco scope in 3-12 and is mounted via 25 dovetail rings straight to the action. The rifle is in excellent condition with no marks or damage and has a non slip padded sling. Also included is an Aztec Wave suppressor.

There is not much more you can say about these rifles.

So the specs are:

Rifle:

• CZ 452 in 22lr
    • 5 and 10 round mag
    • YoDave trigger kit installed
    • Atec Wave suppressor
    • *Optional Muzzle brake

Scope

• Tasco Steel body
    • 3-12x44
    • Adjustable objective lens

Optional extra (at additional cost)

• Brand new, never mounted, Hawke Fast Mount 4-16x50 AO IR in lieu of Tasco
    • Muzzle brake in 1/2" unf

Accessories

• Parker Hale one piece cleaning rod
    • Cleaning accessories for rod
    • Buffalo River padded case

As there are options I have multiple prices so please again, read the advert carefully otherwise it seems like I'm asking too much for an old rifle.

Rifle scope and accessories, as is - €345

Rifle as is, with Hawke - €445

Rifle as is with Hawke Fastmount, and muzzle brake - €475

I'm based in Laois but can travel to the MNSCI for viewing.

Thanks for looking.

Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Post edited by Cass on

Comments

Advertisement