Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fitbit Versa 2- Accurate counting of your steps?

Options
  • 07-02-2024 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,

Got a versa 2 around 18 months ago and wore it for a few months and then mislaid it in the house and it was nowhere to be found. Was sorting through some files last weekend and found it undamaged in a folder of files!.......God knows how it got there!😂

So decided on Monday to start tracking my steps each day with an initial goal of 5000 steps. Aim on building it up to 10000 asap. I've noticed that say if you travel to work in the car the Fitbit seems to add on steps during the trip. Mine is only a short commute to work. Is it my imagination or is Fitbit faulty?. It's in perfect condition so doubt there is anything wrong with it,

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

Comments

Advertisement