Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended a 3/4 day break?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,118 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Another vote for Gdansk here (my favourite Polish city), or Wroclaw if it was available.

The new-ish museum of the Second World War in Gdansk is an extraordinary building and a really well done museum. Malbork Castle do-able in a day trip. Sopot fantastic and also only a short trip away.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Schalker

Maybe next year Carnival in Mainz via Frankfurt Airport from Cork..or go today quick😉

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Jamessmith0901

Have you considered Spain? It's pretty versatile, offering everything from vibrant city breaks in Barcelona or Madrid to relaxing getaways in coastal towns like Malaga or Valencia. Plus, with Cork airport nearby, it's a convenient option. I've been to Spain a couple of times myself and always had a blast. Check out my favorite resource for Spain trips: https://gowithguide.com/spain Enjoy your time off! 🍻

• Registered Users Posts: 12,461 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Tuscany. Fly into Pisa. Lucca, Siena, hills and small towns in Chianti, Florence, Bologna etc.

Gods country

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Lyon and Prague are amazing

More craic in lyon then Paris. Maybe it's the Cork of France 😀

• Advertisement
Advertisement