Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair fluctuating fares, when to book?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭gossamerfabric

Ryanair margin is low(they make about 8 euro per passenger) and some profitable routes subsidize barely profitable routes. Just use fare finder tool on their website to find bargains to somewhere instead. There are some lovely places along the Adriatic(for instance) which are cheaper for accomodation and holidaying in general who would be more grateful of your money than the usual tourist traps.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭sy_flembeck

Having been put off by the horrendous prices late last year I did finally book for Barcelona recently for the last 2 weeks in June. I see now there's an afternoon flight from Dublin on June 15th for €28. Return 2 weeks later on an early evening flight for little over €100 in total. An excellent price even by pre-covid standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,802 ✭✭✭✭zell12

The airline said bookings for this summer were ahead of last year, although fares were not as high as it had expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,366 ✭✭✭✭ted1

I wouldn’t call Ryanair planes tiny and uncomfortable

decent amount of space and don’t have to deal with small people reclining their seats. Why is it always the smallest person who puts their seat back ?

Ryanair don’t do night flights so no need to recline

Advertisement