Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MotoGP 2024 Season

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,644 ✭✭✭Infoanon

Couple of things -VR46 rejected Yamaha ,they want to stay with and have an option with Ducati but for one year old bikes.

Today everything points at Pramac staying with Ducati - sponsor renewal / Fabios comments- which gives them exclusive access to factory machinery.

Gigi will be ruthless ,which may mean losing Martin.

Marc looks certain to be on a GP25 next year ,Peter McLaren suggested painting it red but have Gresini run it which is a novel solution.

Martin has ALL the factory rides available to him except it seems Ducati !

Good luck to anyone trying to work out whi will land where in 2025 !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,662 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Great Sprint race yesterday. Marquez from 14th to 2nd!

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Magown3

I agree, great race…. but 3 riders might not agree, lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭XsApollo

another great race, good season so far,

If Acosta can keep it upright , which I’m sure he will start to and Marc keeps getting to the front , then we are in for one of the best season in a long time .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭geotrig

yeah Acostas had two tough races now ,but marc is flying now.think its still bagnaia and I think the improvements as the season goes on will get him over the line.

• Advertisement

Latest reports say that Claudio Domenicali ,CEO of Ducati ,has issued the instruction that Marc gets the factory bike despite Martin initially been told its his.

Bastinnini is out of Ducati as well ie no fall back move to Pramac.

KTM and April's the expected landing spots.

Update ; Martin has signed for Aprilla

Post edited by Infoanon on

Wow did not see that coming, really thought Marc could not go to the factory team with all his sponsors, dunno how they are going to work that one out.

What Kind of a CEO is that? Can’t imagine GiGi would take too kindly to that? Not that I know him of course, I don’t imagine many would be liking that tho?

Could that be a push from Audi? I saw the Marquez brothers getting RSAudis somewhere a while ago.
    whatever it is Marc on a factory Ducati can only mean one thing, exciting races.

it’s up on motomatters now, Marc to Ducati for 2 years.

another wow,

Maverick to Tech 3 next year.

He’s had some of the best/ near best bikes on the grid, he doesn’t seem to settle anywhere.

Some line up next year tho for Aprilia KTM and Ducati,

But who’s gonna get the second Aprilia seat? Olivera? And the American in moto 2 to trackhouse?

Wow is an understatement ,Maverick to Honda was mentioned but KTM !

Steller line up at KTM now , no excuses now!, Dani doing wildcards and being faster than the factory riders had to be an eye opener for KTM.

Only concern is you have 4 riders with very different styles.

Great news for Olivera or Fernandez ,guarantees one of them a job at Aprilla next season, the other names being mentioned as having a factory Aprilla next season are Bez (Aleix has already hinted Bez will be on an Aprilla ) and Mir primarily because of the Davide Brivio link ,Joe Roberts is apparently no longer in the running.... though he is expected to be in moto gp next season.

Jack Miller and Honda is a strong possibility but for the moment all eyes are on Pramac - Ducati or Yamaha (with a pile of cash) next season ??

• Advertisement
Advertisement