Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite "sun" holiday you've ever been on?

Options
  • 17-01-2024 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

I always leave it way too late in the year to book my sun holiday and end up paying over the odds and getting less for my money so this year I've decided to start looking now. Come summer I know I'll be jealous listening to everyone's holiday plans and wishing I'd thought to book there so I'm asking here now. What is the best holiday you've been on in a warm destination? Where would you recommend? It doesn't necessarily have to be a typical sun/beach holiday but it can be or just somewhere warm where relaxing by a pool or beach is also an option on top of all your other activities.

I'm 30 and it'll just be myself and my partner going. Maybe in June. Hopefully if the thread gets a bit of traction it'll help more people plan their next holiday!

Comments

Advertisement