Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW21 Transfer thread - What to do with AFCON/AFCAC players

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Seeing as how depleted my squad is I'll be starting him, he seems to be their only goal outlet with others out/injured so he could grab some points if fit.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Son and Salah out for Foden and Richarlison

tayed away from Saka which might kill me but Arsenal look broken.

Playing TAA and Bowen in the hope they make some miraculous recovery before their game in 9 days time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

Went and played the FH. Let's see how it works out

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

hmm not really looking forward to this GW, with 5 players flagged with only 2 playing subs, -4 might get me 11, but likely to be 10. The fact that it's spread over 2 weekends is also a pain as anyone could pick up an injury between now and next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

I have Bowen in my starting 11 you never know also have Taylor and have Archer and Lascelles my only benchers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Son and Guehi to Foden and Estupinan for 2FT. Thought about using a transfer for Salah to Richarlison/Gross, but can see United trying to stink it out v Spurs and Richarlison maybe a minutes risk with Werner coming in. So it was either Gross or Estupinan.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Is Gross + Estupinan overkill for Brighton attack? I'm not banking on. Brighton CS. Would be a -4 for 2 flagged players (Maguire & Salah)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭wrestlemaniac

I put Gross and Estupinian in on FH. May not be a clean sheet but Estupinian attacking potential is worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Did Salah & Son to Foden & Jota. Hummed and hawed over Jota vs Gross & Ricky but just think he's a more exciting pick and his ceiling is higher...that's if he starts!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,170 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Thought about Jota myself too.

I'd be hopeful that he starts myself. I think that Klopp made mention to they fact that Darwin was supposed to start the game against Fulham but Klopp pulled him out of it as he felt a bit of cramp after the Arsenal game (or the build up, I can't remember exactly when it was at the moment). Darwin also had the most minutes played since the start of December so was due a rest. What interests me is who was supposed to not start out of Diaz / Gakpo / Jota / Elliott. Maybe it was Jota as they want to build up his fitness but then he played the full 90 mins so he has proven the fitness now and has the break before the next games.

• Advertisement
Advertisement