Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's your Bargain of the Year 2023?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Delonghi Magnifica Bean to Cup from the amazon warehouse, €170. Brand new condition, they are like €500 usually.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,348 ✭✭✭Homelander

The Aerox gaming mouse for £17 on Amazon. Top tier mouse that usually costs closer to £100.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,270 ✭✭✭wassie

I had my Sonos 5.1 surround system since 2015. In all that time best deal Ive ever saw was 30% tradeup offer.

Then in Sept last year Sonos had a targeted 40% discount offer to existing owners by email with a single use code. Max order limit I think was around €1800 (before discount).

But if you changed the number on the end of the code, you could make another order.

Ended up buying whole new setup over 2 orders - original price €3250 paid €1950. Sold my old gear for €450 so all in €1500 for an amazing home theatre setup, along with a couple of portable speakers. I love Sonos, but it is overpriced - this made it justifiable to me.

Gave the code to a friend living in Aus and he purchased the same setup over multiple orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

I very nearly bought a Craghoppers coat in 53 degrees north for €230, they didn’t have my size. Got home and found it on the Craghoppers website (with an excellent chat assistant) for €105 less a welcome discount of 15% so only paid €86!

Advertisement