Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 matchday thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,653 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Huge, especially after benching Dubravka looked like an error. Takes me to 76K overall. Very happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Good lad Areola, 11 points gets me to 100 :) up to about 900k, can forget about FF for a week and a bit now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Areola fooled me twice but not the third time because I started him this week, missed his last 2 gw hauls.

92 this week, think it's my best gw this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Choosing Raya over Areola went well

10 point swing

Bollox! Of course all my rivals have him this has hurt me bad

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

97 after Areolas heroics, was on 106k before the game so this'll definitely see me into the top 100k for the first time this season, hewt to say the least.

Zeroes from Saliba and TAA the downside though this GW.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭patmac

91 all out, with Palmer on the bench. Was very close to getting Martinez in for Areola 3 weeks ago for a -4 would have been a 30 point swing and season over.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

TAA Senesi Saliba returning zero points. Could have hit the tonne.

Time to decide on Mo now

Advertisement