Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,654 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Imagine not owning him but being obsessed with how he does anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭swarmberg

I'd call that a successful wildcard. 150th place overall. Managed to keep in touch over the festive fixtures.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,806 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

95 pts. Is it too much to ask for a Areola CS? Pity Mo didn't take another of his chances

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Bit of a mad week. Used my bench boost and finished on 104 (-4). 17 for the bench boost could be deemed low but I’m happy because I kinda hate that chip and I reckon I’ve lost more points over the years planning for 4 playing subs and just when you think you’re set, someone gets injured and you’ve to plan again. My first 2 players on the bench were Colwill and Konsa and got 1 point between them! I Richarlison saved me embarrassment with 8 and Dubravka with 8 is a huge bonus though it looked like it could have been a lot more at one stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,173 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I was on a good size green arrow before that game. I own Trent & Salah, neither captained. On a red arrow now.

That's what Salah does to you!

81 with Areola to come, but it's enough for a decent green arrow. Nowhere near as good as you guys above though.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Luckily Haaland wasn’t back this week because I would have probably sold Salah to fund him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

79 with Areola and Bowen left to play. Try not to be too impressed but Im into the top million for the first time since gameweek 1 🫠

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Yeah looked like one of those routine Salah goals to finish off a game. We'll take 32 points though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

89 with Areola to go. need to figure out what I'm doing with Salah/Son. Gone from 4.2m in GW14 to just inside 1m in 6 GWs, even keeping Haaland all this time, so need to figure out what to do with Salan/Son.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

98 all out. Have 7m itb and need to ship out Son/Salah/Hwang so some big calls to be made!

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭dasa29

72 with Areola and Bowen left to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭mobydopy

70 with Bowen & Areola left

Not captaining Salah has me on a red arrow for now

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭franciscanpunk

salah captain makes red arrow a bit less than it was..was too 50k, prob be finishing around 160k assuming bowen doesnt go to town, not owning palmer has really punished me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

80 all out.

Not bringing in Alvarez and captaining him was a somewhat sensible decision in hindsight.

2 FT's now to play around with.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Horrible 51 points with Bowen and Areola to come. Disaster of a GW, daft punt on TAA as captain.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Estupinan Starts.

Brighton team news

Team to play West Ham: Steele; Hinshelwood, Van Hecke, Webster, Estupinan; Buonanotte, Gross, Gilmour, Milner; Welbeck, Pedro.

Subs: Verbruggen, Dahoud, Lallana, Moder, Baleba, Ferguson, Samuels, Baker-Boaitey, Kavanagh.

West Ham team news

Team to play Brighton: Areola, Johnson, Mavropranos, Ogbonna, Emerson, Alvarez, Soucek, Fornals, Ward-Prowse, Benrahma, Bowen.

Subs: Fabianski, Casey, Cornet, Coventry, Cresswell, Ings, Mubama, Laing, Oxford.

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

First time ever owning Bowen.... apologies in advance to all fellow owners for the inevitable incoming blank

Same here. Also have Estupinan on the bench... I'm prepared for the pain.

• Advertisement

Areola save point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭crushproof

Also just bought for the first time... oops.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Areola 2nd save point.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

This is quite frankly a shocking start to the year for the Reverse Jinx

Obviously Rev Jinx has his mind on the AFCON.

Areola 11 pointer, all is forgiven!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭normanoffside

11 pointer for Areola.

I finish on 98 with Palmer's 18 on the bench.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Areola with 11 points, stop the world and let me off. He scored when I started him.

Gets me to 97 points with 10 players and one was TAA for 0 points. 850k to 500k+ish. HEWT!

Surely plenty of 100's+ around here.

Advertisement