Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW20 transfer thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Went early on Estupinan in the end, will likely bench this week and then unleash him in 21.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,173 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Thinking maybe Son-> Bowen, or roll.

It would be Saka but it's a decent opportunity to sell Son before the Asian Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

I’m actually giving strong consideration to benching Saka! He’s doing very little but I do have a nagging feeling that he’ll finally deliver. If not Saka probably Palmer though again I’m reluctant to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,525 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

I think Raya is a good move.

Your decision on who to leave out is very tough. I think I'd leave Richarlison out, Bournemouth are playing great football. He could have a great day but I think it's less likely he does than the rest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,236 ✭✭✭✭gammygils

Right! Ended up taking a hit, had done Hwang to Bowen on Wednesday night pre price changes but did Isak to J.Alvarez for a -4 tonight

Hope it pays off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭The Guru 123

Very torn on benching too. Think it’s down to Hwang v Palmer but it’s a very tough call. Think I’ll leave it until as late as possible to call it, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

I wouldn’t find it difficult to start Palmer over Hwang.

Gabriel, Porro, Gusto

Saka, Salah, Son, Palmer,

Watkins, Solanke, Alvarez

subs - Estupinan, Branthwaite, Gordon

Im happy to leave Gordon last but I really want to start Estupinan but currently can’t justify dropping any of the first 11 out.

I see lots of people have benching headaches this gameweek.

edit - I’m most tempted to drop Gabriel for Estupinan

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Hwang got two goal in his last game away from home - 10 league goals this season. Last home game before he goes to Asian cup - I’d be playing him. Although I would also play palmer - at a guess there is someone else in the front 7 that should be benched based on form

• Registered Users Posts: 19,678 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Luton have scored in each of the last 6 games scoring like 11 goals - wouldn’t be too certain of a Chelsea CS. Think they have one CS in last 10 games or there abouts. But on the flip side Brighton have had no CS this season and Dunk is missing this GW so maybe not best time to be starting Estu.

a reason to start Gordab would be that he probably hates Liverpool from his Everton days so will be pushing to score against them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭Newbie20

I know you think Saka isn’t worth the money on current form. Would you bench him today vs Palmer/Richarlison/ Watkins/ Solanke? Im finding it very hard to make this call. ( def playing Son Salah Alvarez). My biggest mini league rival has Palmer and doesn’t have Saka.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Watkins didn't fire recently, both Saka and Ricky had big chances of goals last GW. Both should have came away with a minimum of a goal. Drop Palmer then seems the call maybe? Watkins and Solanke v poor defences. Luton are sticky at home and I'm benching Sterling (I've him over your Saka in same situation).

No Haaland again as per FPL Toni.

Advertisement