Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Golf Society 2024

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,841 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

you are registered on ClubNet app

you just need to download it and log in. Details for using it are on how to join thread (stickied)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Invoices have gone out to all members for this years subs. You should get a copy by mail (check your spam) and it will be in your app too. can be paid online via stripe.

Yes I got mail, but it hit the junk folder so others might need to check theirs

thanks @Golfgraffix

• Registered Users Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

Instructions

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Job done, cheers again lads for looking after the admin.

Looking forward to the season ahead

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,415 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Paid up. Can't wait to get out this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

Done (easy peasy) Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Break80

Paid now.

Not too long to wait now.

Looking forward to chopping up some new courses already.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 go1f

Paid just now, thanks :)

Looking forward to my first year with the society.

Getting the practice in at the range for the moment but looking to hit the course soon before March comes round.

If there are any other beginners out there around Dublin area looking to lose a few balls send me a PM and be more than happy to play a round.

Thanks again to all the organisers and look forward to meeting ye all in March.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Paid up there as well. Still likely to miss one or two at the start, but looking forward to getting stuck in again.

• Advertisement

plenty of members paid up already with a good few regulars still to settle up.

it looks like it's gonna be another busy season ⛳️

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Paid up, looking forward to dragging another victim along to a few courses.

Not too far from Dublin, so I'm definitely game if you fancy the odd hack around!

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Snackbox20

Apologies for the delay, but with payday coming up on Friday, I'll pay fees.

Looking forward to another fantastic golf year.

There are remaining funds on my clubnet purse, can the member fees be paid from that or will the balance go forward to the first outing?

Thanks again

Snackbox

Plenty of time @Snackbox20 , still about 6 or 7 weeks till the first outing though I guess it will creep up on nice a quickly now as we see a bit of a stretch on the evenings

Invoices and purse is kept separate

any purse balance has rolled forward so you will need to just pay your invoice and as long as you have enough funds in your purse for the relevant round you will be able to book onto the time sheet

Perfect @Seve OB , thanks a million for that.

March can't come quick enough 😁, mad to get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 scotty_golf9

Havent been so excited to pay €35 in a while👌🏻

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Macker1

Let the games begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Break80

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭The Big Easy

Hopefully be signing up again soon, probably won't make them all, but I'll do my best!

Like the double header to end Captain, will give me a chance to make a late run at the Jug team!

Have resolved to finally work on the short game properly, plan on doing some intensive one-on-ones with Dan Grieve through YouTube. First couple of sessions went well until I duffed two in a row on the first on Sunday.

It will require patience and discipline to undo a lifetime of hacking 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭jarrieta

Paid yesterday, golf is some lost memory, looking forward to see if my poor game comes back and see you folks out there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,803 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Signed up - easy enough process , fair play Clubnet and thanks Seve.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Macker1

The Hip Op went well and recovery has been fine. I actually played 9 holes last Sunday. My first golf since last April so as you can imagine it was very rusty. Planning to play as much as possible this year to make up for lost time so can't wait for the outings to start. Hope your keeping well and looking forward to the new season.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,447 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Great news Macker, must have been a fantastic feeling to be back on the course, no matter what kind of golf was played.

Look forward to a catch up soon

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭a post punk

Good to hear Macker , must be a great feeling to able to get back out after a long lay off …..

Brilliant news Macker.

A great feeling to get back out in the golf course no doubt.

Subs paid up for this year 😁, very easy on the clubnet app 👍👍👍.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 weapon of grass destruction

It's getting to that time of year. Its my 2nd year with the society so just looking for one decent round😂.Really excited about this upcoming season. Winter before this my game was getting in great shape and slowly declined during the summer, this winter I've been atrocious so hoping some uno reverso on the form guide. @Alanm absolute cracking set of courses and I'm smack in the middle of all these courses which is nice, I think mulligar might be the biggest trek. Corballis first is one of my nemesis, nastiest little course for some that doesn't like to use fairways. New irons are a couple weeks old so hoping for something miraculous.

Really hoping i can make the 1st outing, as i'd like to try Corballis with a full set. Also nice to not have to drive so far this year. Last year, i clocked up around 4500km. This year, if i go to all the events, it'll be only a little over 1200km.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭RoadRunner

4500km 😮 impressive, but do you really think having an extra 10 clubs in the bag will make corballis any easier? 🤣

• Advertisement

It'll make me overthink even more shots...that's a good thing, right? 😐️

Advertisement