Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tefal 22 piece space saving, stackable, stainless steel pan set 170 with code

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

I am going to pull the plug on this. There are other models available, such as Natural Stone or the fancy Jamie Oliver range, but at different costs.

To summarise:

• 10 year warranty, 15 year repairability guarantee.
    • Customs and Duties are not a problem.
    • Returns are free and borne by Tefal.
    • Handles are available from other vendors, such as Amazon.

If you're interested in the other types, go to the comparison page on the site, but it's not complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I'm going to go for this but I'm looking for frying pans with lids, can you buy lids seperately?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,421 ✭✭✭Ryath

You can buy lids separately, their site doesn't have everything listed. You could get this. Gives you a steamer that fits on the 24cm saute pan and lid that will also fit the 26cm frying pan and wok, which should cover you for most times you need to use a lid with a frying pan.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,017 ✭✭✭✭rob316

I was looking at buying a steamer and all, this is absolutely ideal. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 6,626 ✭✭✭SteM

Do these take long to arrive? Ordered on the 6th but no tracking number yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,504 ✭✭✭Peckham

I didn't receive a tracking number either, but they sent me one after making contact through the website.

I ordered on 15 December and received them on the 28th.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Can anyone tell me the total height of all the pans stacked? I want to see if they will fit neatly into a deep drawer. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭...Ghost...

I also ordered last weekend. No tracking number. I reckon they will arrive next week though.

Stay Free

Just checked mine. About 18cm. Not including lids and handles

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭rameire

I contacted Tefal yesterday for a Tracking.

I ordered on 7th. The image below is the Tracking info.

The timing will hopefully be the same for others.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

Thanks, I actually asked them for the same info yesterday but all they did was resend my order confirmation. Just realised I ordered mine on the 4th so I would expect them by early next week.

Also ordered mine on the 7th. I rang them just now and my order hasn't even been picked yet. That's pretty poor tbh. Not impressed.

Stay Free

I think they might be a bit of a mess. I ordered mine on the 4th, I contacted them this morning to ask if I could find out where in the system it was. They replied as 12:00 today:

'Your product is packed and it waiting to be collected by the courier to be delivered to you. Please be informed that we are facing some delays in deliveries. The moment it gets dispatched you will receive the tracking details via email. We are trying our best to deliver the products as soon as possible'

From that I assumed it would be with me some time next week.

30 minutes ago there was a knock on the door with a delivery from tefal 😂

I think you're right. I rang them not 30 minutes ago as posted above....not picked....no tracking number. I sent an email 5 minutes ago asking for a tracking number. The minute I sent the email, the courier (GLS) rang the bell and dropped the package in. 🤣

Great that it's arrived, but I don't hold much confidence in their logistics or customer service based on this.

Stay Free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭rameire

mine arrived 2 minutes ago.

Nice

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Ours arrived yesterday 12 Jan, ordered last Sunday 07 jan..

nice set

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Has anyone opted for the Daily Chef vs the Emotion range?

I can't tell if the Daily Chef is better quality, although it comes with more utensils and less pans and pots than the cheaper Emotion range, so I'm trying to figure if it's worth having more cookware instead (utensils are simply plastic and I can't see anything special on them). The details are scarce on the site, and the support team are useless.

Advice welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭cfeeneyinterior

The emotion is Stainless Steel, the Ingenio (Daily) ones are ALuminium.... I think Stainless Steel would be better. But I could be wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭thefa

https://shop.tefal.co.uk/ie/ingenio-emotion-l897sm74-22-piece-pan-set-black

Look to be back on offer at €171 with EMOTION22 voucher.

Any reviews from recent buyers?

Got it back at Christmas. 5 stars from me.

Only minor issue is that the handles can be a bit fiddly and don't release cleanly, but I bought an extra one on Amazon (Tefal branded) so maybe it's just that one rather than the ones that came with the set (they're all mixed together in the drawrer).

DEFINITELY worth the reduced price and more pans than you'll need (and we're a family of 5).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭MentalMario

Any issues with customs charges from the UK store?

None. Arrives without customs, and likely from NL.

Advertisement