Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW15 matchday thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭shmeee

James on at HT for Chelsea BTW

• Registered Users Posts: 22,585 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Watkins booked

I'm going to have a team full of 1 and 2 pointers and then Palmer.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,700 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Watkins got a yellow at some point as well

Potential pen to United, maybe handball. VAR will look. Don't think it will be given as arms so close to body.

No pen, check over.

• Advertisement

Alvarez off 68th min, another 2 points in the bang.

Bailey goal for Villa (Tielemans)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,629 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Bailey goal

• Registered Users Posts: 15,307 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Villa 1-0

Bailey

Baily goal

• Advertisement

McTominy scores again (Garnacho)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,629 ✭✭✭Cartman78

McTom second

McTominay goal for United (Garnacho)

Foden came off prior to Villa goal also.

Diaby on for Bailey (knock)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Newbie20

I’ve lost patience with him now. Would love to get rid of him but tempted to hold him one more game for Luton. Or else sell and bring Palmer in off the bench.

Douglas Luiz hits post with some effort.

Rashford on 84th min

Same, but that Luton game coming up is a killer.

Watkins off 90th min, and joins this weeks 1 pointer club. Bad week to take a -4. 24 (-4) points from 8.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,561 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

On 15 with Tripps and Gordon to play,holy fcuk

• Registered Users Posts: 22,585 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Brilliant performance from Villa, should have won by more

So far seems like a good week to have a bad week. OR slip from 1.1 to 1.3 is all on 19 points. Top 10k average is 26.

47(-4) with 3 to play HEWT

29 with 3 to play. Average I guess but most will have a Newcastle defender of some sort so that is balanced out.

Hindsight is great and all that but I really messed up my team to get Haaland back in.

Missed out on Son & Watkins last week, potentially Son this week and maybe I should have aimed for Trent instead. He's in good form now.

I don't know your team, but did you mess it up getting him in, or mess it up getting rid of him. I had Haaland, Son and Watkins at one point, so at a guess maybe it's more keeping say Saka and maybe having more money in defence than you need. Not having Haaland is playing a very risky game regardless of the results.

A bit of both really. I had Salah Nunez Watkins Son Saka for the run of games so I did ok. Kept pace / kept the lead in MLs , but dropped down slightly in OR, about 30,000 overall.

Sometimes the fear outweighs the need. I did similar last season when I sold Rashford and was happy with it but then transferred him back in for about 4 blanks in 5 games, solely because he was so highly owned in MLs.

Double Arsenal defence is not paying off and that is probably the biggest loser of the team since getting rid of Haaland and getting him back in as the MID & ATT justified their inclusion but defence didn't. Apart from Maguire who was cheap anyways.

Everton XI to face Newcastle: Pickford, Coleman (C), Tarkowski, Branthwaite, Mykolenko, Gana, Doucouré, Young, Harrison, McNeil, DCL.

Subs: Virginia, Patterson, Keane, Godfrey, Hunt, Danjuma, Dobbin, Chermiti, Beto.

Newcastle XI to face Everton: Dúbravka, Trippier, Schär, Livramento, Lascelles(c), Joelinton, Miley, Bruno Guimarães, Gordon, Almirón, Isak

Subs: Karius, Murphy, Gillespie, Dummett, Krafth, Parkinson, Ritchie, Diallo, Hall

• Advertisement

Spurs XI: Vicario, Romero, Udogie, Porro, Davies, Lo Celso, Bissouma, Højbjerg, Johnson, Kulusevski, Son(c)

Subs: Dorrington, Skipp, Sarr, Donley, Forster, Richarlison, Véliz, Emerson Royal, Gil

West Ham XI: Fabianski, Coufal, Emerson, Zouma(c), Aguerd, Ward-Prowse, Kudus, Soucek, Lucas Paquetá, Álvarez, Bowen

Subs: Mavropanos, Anang, Kehrer, Benrahma, Cresswell, Mubama, Fornals, Ings, Ogbonna

Advertisement