Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which pocket do you keep your wallet in?

Options
  • 04-12-2023 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have noticed that many people wearing pants with back pockets keep their wallets in the right back pocket. I would never understand why, and hopefully someone can clear this question for me. Personally, I am right handed, so I keep my wallet in the left back pocket. When I need to get money out, I take the wallet out using my left hand and take the money out using the right hand.

If you keep your wallet on the right, how do you get the money out? Using your left hand?

Which pocket do you keep your wallet in? 41 votes

Right back pocket
    31%
    Deagolfunk-youMorporkdunworth1JamBurAdmldjrichbosomofagunSkyrimaddictjammiedodgersmcburns07Spidermann1Declan05 13 votes
    Left back pocket
    19%
    ViperMANvictor8600JulezMac-ChopsDaniel sonPatM65brokenbadADHD and Me 8 votes
    In a bag
    7%
    SqueeonlineinisboffinPurplePoodle 3 votes
    It is a secret!
    41%
    VictorJupiterKidStrummsSchnooksBigmac1euroStudentDadjt69ercj maxxSquatmanthomilAMKCAnesthetizeMovie MaestroDopeTechPadre101Montage of FeckBagofWeed 17 votes

Comments

Advertisement