Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW 15 Transfer Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,474 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Just did that move now and kept Areola after all, no harm having two playing keepers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭macraignil

Have Lascelles, Trippier and Gordon so to bring in Dubravka which I think is a good idea I need to take a hit to replace one of my three Newcastle players. Is Lascelles and Turner to Tsimikas and Dubravka worth the -4?

Areola is my other goalkeeper and don't fancy his chances of keeping a clean sheet against Spurs. Was going to wait to have two free transfers and do Turner and Lascelles to Dubravka and Colwill but now not so sure.

Edit: Taken the hit and its Dubravka and Tsimikas in for Turner and Lascelles. Read earlier there might be positive news on Botman coming back which would mean Lascelles would need to go anyway.

Post edited by macraignil on

• Registered Users Posts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Ya Botman coming in would mean less starts for Lascelles initially, and eventually no minutes.

The only thing with Tsimikas is that a few of his fixtures are behind. While I think he will start both SHU & Palace, there is a risk that he doesn't start both. But that said, the injury to Matip has actually increased his xMins to me as Gomez is now required to play CB (and RB) more now, reducing the chance of him playing LB. Then it's a EL game, where he should be rested in completely as Chambers / Scanlon should share that game again. Then it's Man Utd & Arsenal and I think there is a chance of a CS in the first game there. There is also a League Cup quarter final in between those, which I think Liverpool might actually take semi-seriously given that they can avoid the 6th EL game, but also because it's the quarter final with some of the bigger clubs knocked out and the very tough draw in the FA Cup. It's a better route to silverware. So maybe Tsimikas has to play all 3 of those games, resulting in him needed a rest for the Burnley game in GW 19 at Burnley.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,364 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I'm gonna hold this week, any trasnfers would have weakend my team, looks like a bit of a fixture swing ina couple weeks with Newcastle and Chelsea softening up and Palace/Villa getting tougher so might setup for a mini-wildcard then

• Registered Users Posts: 15,174 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Who is a better option to start?

Alvarez away to Villa who have a very good home record. Rodri missing, but Grealish out and possibly Doku proabably means Alvarez starts. Not really scoring much FPL points lately.

Nunez away to SHU, who are poor. Big rotation risk. Can score points from the bench, but is not scoring goals in the last few games.

I could play both and bench one of Mbeumo / Bowen / Gordon but I don't fancy doing that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

I’d bench Gordon from those options.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Gordon against his old club?

I'd bench Mbeumo personally

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Mbeumo or Gordon on the bench for me out of those options

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

2FTs done, Hee Chan and Dubravka in for Turner and Douglas Luiz. Was a toss up between Gordon/Palmer/Hee Chan but the latters fixtures in the short term swung it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,848 ✭✭✭Gusser09

I'm not sure what to do. I'm might stick and keep my two FT's for next GW.

I'm still tempted to offload Jackson for Jesus. Any thoughs? I know Jesus form has been terrible but with Luton he could click.

• Advertisement

Definite rotation risk this GW imo with a view to Villa at the weekend. Just back from injury.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Flekken to Dubrakva done on a FT, funds free-d up. At least will rotate nicely with Areola worst case. Rather have 2 "playing" goalies. Waiting on Doku news and may shift on as have funds to upgrade now too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

With Pep telling us little and rumours about doku isn't 100%, I said I'd get in Sterling for Diaby. Last time I got him in, he hit the 16 points, same again please....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

Held onto White for one last gw with the hope he starts tonight given Tomiyasu took a knock the last game. 2 ft's will very likely be used for next gw.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,049 ✭✭✭COH

I have an itch that only a Reece James can scratch

• Registered Users Posts: 6,848 ✭✭✭Gusser09

Advertisement