Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ride a Winspace?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭cletus

It's looking fantastic, well wear

• Registered Users Posts: 3,096 ✭✭✭seanin4711

• Registered Users Posts: 7,209 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Posted it earlier in the thread - see below. Came to just under 2100 excluding my own labour (which would have been a considerable cost - I'd be better off just buying a full build in future if saving money was the aim. Good learning experience though)

Also had to buy a few tools that I didn't have yet (carbon hacksaw, steerer tube clamp, internal routing tool, SRAM bb tool, bleed kit) that probably came to 200 extra overall. Plus I damaged a brake hose and I'm not happy with the rear tire clearance so will go down one size.

• Frameset - 670 (this was a Black Friday discount with extra for not having the colour I originally ordered, there was also no customs charge)
    • Groupset - 800 (bought new on a second hand site - buying the components individually online would come to about 950)
    • Wheels (Scribe Gravel Wide++) - 280
    • Tires (Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M 700x50c) - 94
    • Rotors & 160mm rear adapter (SRAM Centerline) - 75
    • Bars & stem (Ritchey Comp Butano & Comp 4Axis) - 90
    • Bottom bracket - 30
    • Saddle (Selle Italia SLR Superflow) - 50

Advertisement