Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink 20 June 2024 Aviva Stadium

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭Fanirish

early next June by current method for big shows

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ckl1

Hi Folks,

Firstly just a cautionary tale - be wary of some very sophisticated ticketing scams. I missed out on Pink tickets and then got caught for by an fairly elaborate scam that began with a user advertising tickets on Twitter/X, included very well edited screenshots of a Ticketmaster account (displaying an email address) and ended up with me being down €200 and neither Twitter, Ticketmaster or Revolut want to know.

Anyway, I'm pretty desperately seeking 2 Pink tickets for either date, seated or standing. Please PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 joan 24e

I have BLK 328 pitch row L and also standing 944-948 - don’t know which are best?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,654 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Block 328 is isn't Pitch: it's halfway back on what they call Level 3, but it's the second level of seats.

The pitch standing numbers don't mean anything, in terms of location, but if they're not Gold Circle, then there's a limit to how close you can get to the stage, even if you're there early.

It all depends on whether you'd prefer to sit or stand. Those seats are pretty good for what was a very high demand show.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Newbie007

I missed out on tickets originally bad WiFi connection on the day 😫 I've been looking at the premium tickets ever since. I've never missed a concert. Anyone know what the premium tickets are like? Is it possible of a price drop if I hold out closer to the time now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,294 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

If they're not sold closer to the gig, they'll be dropped to the standard price. When that happens though is a complete guess as it'll depend on how many tickets are there and when TM make the decision to move them over.

Premium tickets are bog-standard tickets with a premium price. There are no perks with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭piplip87

Also id imagine plenty of people got tickets for Thursday and then when Friday went on sale got tickets for Friday thinking they could resell through TM. The resale hasn't opened yet and I still have four tickets for each night so when it opens id guess there will be no shortage

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭greenkiwi1

…..

Post edited by greenkiwi1 on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

Am looking to swap (I know chances are slim) two seated tickets, block 525, for two standing or lower seated tickets?

My partner has vertigo and was hoping to get something at less of a height. Thanks if you can help or are interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭datk

I know the gig isn't until June but are any one else’s tickets showing up in Ticketmaster App as ‘not quite ready’ or should I be worried? 😧

They'll likely only make them available the week of the gig. Nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭REFLINE1

Looking for two seated tickets, do you guys think more will come available for resale closer to the dates?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,166 ✭✭✭Fanirish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Resale was turned on a few days ago. Plenty of tickets there now.

Advertisement