Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Survivor Series War Games 2023 *Spoilers*

Options
  • 21-11-2023 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,063 ✭✭✭✭

It take places on Saturday, November 25th, 2023, at the Allstate Arena in the Chicago suburb of Rosemont, Illinois

The ppv card:-

MEN’S WARGAMES MATCH:

Cody Rhodes, Jey Uso, Randy Orton, Seth Rollins, and Sami Zayn vs. The Judgment Day (Damian Priest, Dominik Mysterio, Finn Bálor, and JD McDonagh) and Drew McIntyre

WOMEN’S WARGAMES MATCH:

Bianca Belair, Charlotte Flair, Shotzi, and Becky Lynch vs. Damage CTRL (Bayley, Asuka, Iyo Sky, and Kairi Sane)

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE WOMEN’S WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zoey Stark

SINGLES MATCH FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP:

Gunther (c) vs. The Miz

SINGLES MATCH:

Dragon Lee vs. Santos Escobar

Plus who is Shinsuke Nakamura expecting, CM Punk?

Post edited by Necro on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Don't see any titles changing hands.

Looks like there's room for 1 or 2 more matches in there.

Though I guess the WarGames matches are both long due to how everyone enters so each of those will be at least 30 minutes if they rush it plus video packages. So say 45 minutes each making 90 minutes? Then the other 3 probably last a bit over an hour altogether?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,340 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Really don't see CM Punk returning in action anyway. May make an appearance but won't be wrestling.

Perhaps may even close the show...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Cotts72

It's a hard one to call regarding Punk..on paper it's a great move for the new TKO ownership to bring in someone of his calibre...WWE seem to be distancing themselves from the rumours which could be fact or a huge swerve waiting to happen

• Registered Users Posts: 37,784 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

More fuel added to the fire

Living Colour have released a re recording of 'Cult Of Personality'

Mind you could mean SFA

Happy it's none of this 'brand warfare' nonsense this time. Would of been Gunther vs Logan Paul, Rhea vs Iyo, Roman vs Rollins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Very interesting the timing behind it...you'd have to imagine they are hoping for extra exposure from the remastered version featuring somewhere 🤔

• Advertisement

This is very intresting and dare I say it 'a wwe producton stamp of approval'

Imagine if Punks return is actually him been the marquee inductee to the HOF class of 2024. It would be golden

Agreed - The Raw vs Smackdown type stuff (Bragging Rights etc. too) was always bollox. Nothing ever came after it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,104 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Ugh, that is vile. It's basically chipmunk autotune.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,658 ✭✭✭El Gato De Negocios

• Registered Users Posts: 85,063 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Santos surely has to win, he has "taken out" Rey and Carlito

• Advertisement

The fact it’s Dragon Lee now makes me think there’ll be some shenanigans not wanting Santos or Dragon Lee to lose. Possible the other LWO guys (says it all that I can’t think of their names) might cause a false finish….

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Not sure I'll be able to watch this live. Will see how I am after the Taylor fight but I've a few things on tomorrow so might just watch it in the morning.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,040 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

So this will be going against AEW. So Rampage will just have the preshow against it while Collision will be against the main show.

Kinda funny then if Punk does show up on Survivor Series considering Collision was basically Punk's show. Though Collision will be over assuming Punk won't show up til the end.

Be some laugh if he ended up showing up on Collision instead

Shows up on screen in Survivor Series while unmasking as the devil on Collision.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 storydove

Booker T seems a little less stoned than usual on the Kickoff show.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

WAR GAMES off the bat, interesting.

Let's see if Becky can emulate Katie Taylor tonight and get a win.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Ooh, I love them all having the mask on DMG CTRL.

• Advertisement

Glad to see Dakota make an appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,838 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Well that was a new one! Pretty cool spot.

(Though unfortunately it did feel just a bit too much like a bunch of people just standing waiting for her to jump)

Becky & Charlotte fighting side by side, and then hugging. I guess miracles do happen.

Rhea is something

Randy looking real jacked baby.

...I beg your pardon.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,838 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

So they actually went and did it... not sure this will end well, but it'll be interesting to watch!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,149 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Well.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,877 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Fairly meh ppv overall, womens war games was better

• Advertisement

**** hell what a return

I'm a negative bastard but **** me that made me jump for joy

Advertisement