Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F1 2023 - Round 23 - UAE - Abu Dhabi

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,261 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Leclerc said in cool down that he couldn't back up George as then he would have been likely to fall behind Checo himself too as very hard to judge it not to let himself fall 5 seconds behind Checo if himself and George were close on track.

By my reckoning, if Checo finished in front of George and leclerc, mercedes would have won championship still

Fixed your post of my post for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭This is it

Checo.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,563 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

SERGIO, SERGIO,SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO, SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO,SERGIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Fair play to Serge managing to come second in the standings with everyone using the wrong name for him all year! Must have been so off putting but he held on and pulled trough! Another achievement…. Cheched off the list!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭JeffKenna

Not a huge fan of Off The Ball but the F1 pod review of this race came up on my YouTube feed so said I'd give it a try. Bernie Collins is brilliant on it, such great insight and miles better than any other podcasts I listen to.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement