Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Executive Officer within the DCEDIY 2023 (Staffline Comp)

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kgg

@pygmaliondreams @PmMeUrDogs thank you for that, do you think I should I tell my manager about the interview or just leave it and wait until I hopefully pass the interview? Sorry for so many questions just feeling a bit lost 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭pygmaliondreams

Go off whether they're sound or not I suppose, mine gave me some room during the day to go to my interview so I didn't need to waste leave but that's probably not standard.

If they seem kind of rude you can wait until after but you will need them to fill out a reference if you do pass the interview stage even if you're only there a short while

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Findlay

they might be able to give you help and direction if you tell them. I’ve always found CS v supportive and encouraging to people to advance

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭PmMeUrDogs

No idea if it's standard or not but people I know working in CS were all given paid time off to attend CS interviews. Dunno if that's a sound line manager or an entitlement though!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,394 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Definitely an entitlement, it’s an option when updating clocks. You just need to provide proof of interview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 helpagirlout22

Hey I'm looking for some feedback please. I've passed the interview but I'm unsure whether or not to take the job. I love my department and don't really want to move. I'm looking for feedback on location, role etc. Anybody have any feedback please?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Milkdud

Hi all,

Not directly related to this competition but I don’t want to begin a new topic just for one question. I was wondering if anyone has any information on working in the International Protection Office?

I applied for an EO role recently as I wanted a change after from my current department after a decade there but am second guessing it now and am just looking for a bit of reassurance.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 21 molly1523

Dm

Post edited by molly1523 on

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Milkdud

Thanks very much. I’ll shoot you a PM as soon as I get a minute.

Advertisement