Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 10 - Transfer Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭mindhorn

Actually at this point I might hold on to the wildcard until GW19.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Am I mad debating mitoma and haaland to Salah and Alvarez

• Registered Users Posts: 11,387 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Rashford + Wissa -> Diaby/Mitoma + Watkins. Should be ok money wise.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

My 2FTs at present look like maybe Morris & Son to Watkins & Mitoma. Could also do double City out of Alvarez & Doku to Watkins & Palmer/Adingra (sub 5.4m player).

Trying to fit in Watkins is difficult, also could move on Alvarez but would still need to loose one of the higher value players to afford him if want a decent Middle range mid in; Trippier or Son would be the loosers. Value in Tripper built up.

Might sleep on it, but will keep eye if Watkins is gonna rise. Some sites say yes but looks unlikely tonight. Also would like more news on Udogie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

2 FTs. Did Maddison & Neto to Saka & Adingra, hopefully won't be downgrades but their fixtures are more favourable.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭monster1

Thinking Madison to saka.. saka chasing a record too

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

The Adingra wagon is in full swing! I'm looking at him as a way of keeping Son and selling Maddison for Saka instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭chases0102

Is Saka fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,826 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

I've it in my head to swap out Neto for Luiz despite him scoring pts for the past 7 gameweeks even though he's

outscored Luiz during this period

I need a defender though, someone who has a chance at an assist as I've already gone -4

Ben white or Cash?

Hate taking hits for defenders but I've only Tarkowski and Anderson to pick from

If Everton defend like they did against pool they could hold on for a clean sheet though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

Adingra also in my plans but the more I look at it, it's a pure punt with him to start and get consistent minutes but that wing position he is playing is basically his, as I can't see who else can play there. So I'm talking myself back into him.

So would be Alvarez & Doku to Watkins & Adingra to leave 0.4 ITB on 2 FT's. And start both, subs will be Gusto (needed for Udogie), Morris and Kabore. I just don't like shifting on Alvarez and kinda think he could be a nice catch this week with people jumping to Watkins.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Nearly forgot about the deadline tbh...

All set to take a hit..

It's either -

A) Saka + Lascelles for Bruno + Botman

B) Luiz + Nketiah for Bruno + Mubama

Leaning towards Option A I think but leaves me without Villa attack

• Registered Users Posts: 22,473 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Lascelles is on borrowed time, you'll probably be transferring him out again in a couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,597 ✭✭✭Cartman78

True... I'm probably veering slowly towards Wildcarding in the next few weeks so if I can use him for a couple of gameweeks that's ok

• Registered Users Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Am I crazy to have no Arsenal players? WC last week so was planning to carry and happy with my team but getting the fear now

Advertisement