Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 9 - Transfer Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭fplfan12345

Don’t know what to suggest.

I used to always take these leaks with a huge pinch of salt but I now think the Twitter FPL community have identified the best ones.

you have a very difficult decision so go with the one your gut says and own it. The fact you can do 10 different things means you’re nearly damned if you do and damned if you don’t.

No matter what you do one of your other options will do better.

Even west ham have the third worst xGI conceded at 16.3 but have only conceded 12. So Diaby is a shout too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭shmeee

I'm gonna chance it and start Doku. Would be a FT of Gusto to Tsimikas otherwise and start Tsimikas.

Mbeumo out, Mitoma in.

Also there’s seemingly been talk that Klopp has said that Gomez can play on the left.

I never got the Tsimikas love in the first place. Defo wouldn’t transfer him in until he actually starts one. Even then he has Gomez at his heels.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Gone with you and started Diaby & then Diaz. Benching Mbueno even though he might get some joy against Burnleys high line

• Advertisement

Word just now that Diaz starts and Darwin benched.

I tried to swap out Gordon for Diaz but it was 11 and I don’t know if it saved.

I only did it because I’m watching the game and want an interest in it.

Advertisement