Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attempted Theft…. Or just malicious damage

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,938 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

If only we had a police force...

Don't intervene, take video from a safe distance if you can, but if you lay a finger on a scumbag you can guarantee that you'll be the one in trouble with the law.

Life ain't always empty.

Terrible what happened to this guy but at least the Brazilians are taking on the scum.

He explained that the Brazilian rider community has a practice of helping those who had their motorbike stolen by tracking the GPS by following the suspects and says that most of the time, they are able to recover the vehicle.

I take it this involves a little more than persuasive words.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭xyz13

"Terrible what happened to this guy but at least the Brazilians are taking on the scum."

You don't realize they are blaming the Gardai for the accident, do you?

Claiming the officer deliberately "run over" the injured party, and it was a xenophobic act.

Petit a petit l'oiseau fait son nid...

Some stupid claim doesn't change what happened or the fact that the Gardai allow scumbags to do what they like.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Sir Galahad

The cops are not happy being told not “to engage” by their management. So be careful of implying they allow the scrotes to do what they like.

• Advertisement

Criminals running rampant but I'm the one that needs to be careful, wtf?

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭eoin.d

• Registered Users Posts: 2,181 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

I had a thing where someone was either looking to steal or vandalise my Honda SCV100 Lead scooter. The plastic at the front (very hard to get) was broken, plus the front lights, and the kick start was wrecked. It was driveable (electric start), but repairs would exceed its value so it was written off. I rode it to my own garage and parked it. I still have it. If it's just a kick start spindle, that wouldn't be too bad, and might be as I could sort of get it going with a few kick starts. AGS did surprising turn up and looked around, which was unusual. Likely the underclass denizen who did it is a courtroom regular who'd been long ago released even if caught.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,538 ✭✭✭Beta Ray Bill

That's exactly what happened though. The bike was recovered at this point, and they were on the side of the road stopped and a Garda knocked him down.

How? Like how did that happen?

There is defo a video of the incident. There's camera's all over the M50.

Large minority of the Garda are useless... Is it any wonder so many of them (Probably the most promising young Garda) are resigning.

Advertisement