Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sharing of vile videos

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,348 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

No other generation had "Influencers" or literally any shíte getting monetized before.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,857 ✭✭✭Cordell

Past generations had rock'n'roll, heavy metal, films and video games being blamed for this kind of horrific acts. But the truth is that some of us are sick evil monsters, and there is no point in finding other reasons or other things to blame.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,995 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

...or maybe some people have very serious psychological problems, and dont have a functioning health care system that supports them and their families needs, in order to try prevent such outcomes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,094 ✭✭✭Jequ0n

It’s interesting. The intense level of rage required for the actual attack is one thing, but filming and distributing the material himself is far more interesting in my opinion.

yea its disturbing already, but as we know, not unique unfortunately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭batman_oh

The entire history of the world is basically people being utterly awful to each other. There's bound to be people like this if you accept evolution. We assume our lovely soft existence now is what it waas always like but that's a fantasy and this is the outlier. No amount of apologising for people being murdering psychos qill change it.

...but we do have a far greater understanding of what brings about such situations....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

You can go on to YouTube now and watch audio descriptions of murder cases in detail to cartel execution audio descriptions because yt won't allow the actual videos ,

The only shocking thing about this was was it actually happened here but similar happens all over the world day in and day out and incases a lot more horrific than this case

• Registered Users Posts: 6,134 ✭✭✭screamer

It is actually vile and we as a society have become so indifferent and de-sensitised to this kind of stuff. We go on about GDPR and privacy and yet the most horrific things with people in their dying moments are shared like a whirlwind online. To get likes, or laughs or just to be the lad who’s in the know and got the video. Stupid stuff and stupid people.

I haven’t seen it, and I don’t want to. As I always say acts like this are simply dismissed as madness and someone needing help. But pre planning this and recording it smacks of just badness and there are predatory animals amongst us, don’t be fooled.

I don’t know what the connection is between the lady and the attacker but if it’s what I think it is, then my heartfelt sympathies go to her family. Horrific. Is all I can say.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,684 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Mod - Nope. Thread closed

Posts have been removed. There has been an arrest and we don't need detailed descriptions of the video contents.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement