Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 bed ground floor apartment with external doors in both bedrooms??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,740 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

If someone is of a mind to break and enter like that, will they be bothererd by the distinction between a door and a window, though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Easier to just walk through the shattered French window and is also a quick exit. I’ve seen it a few times, last in a neighbours house with cameras, lights and alarm, dark evening.

Rural but with close neighbours who responded to alarm almost immediately. Lit up all their own lights in house and grounds. Intruders fled into waiting car. Had gathered a few items by window but left empty handed due to quick response.

Window replaced and security screen added.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 noisysandwich

It mentions not making any alterations without expressed permission of the management company, but I'm not going to sign without having all of the relevant Information.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭clairek6

mine leads out on to the back car park so it’s handy in a lot of ways I can park at the back or front. I have Venetian blinds so feel they stop people being able to see in without going right up to the glass. I also have a ring security camera for my own peace of mind but it’s just become normal for me and I don’t really see any disadvantages only that it’s hard to get suitable curtains and it looks a little unusual but I don’t have an extra security fears

• Registered Users Posts: 23 noisysandwich

This provides some reassurance, thank you ❤️

• Advertisement
Advertisement