Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garda Clerical officers 2023 - Mod warning post #306

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sswathi

I also got the HSE marks. 55%, considering the maximum total marks as 100%. Not sure if that's good or bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 sswathi

I just got the HSE marks for NRS12255F . 55%, considering the maximum total marks as 100%. Not sure if that's good or bad. This whole year has been a long wait after tests , being called for just one interview 😔

• Registered Users Posts: 48 dells35

Just heard back from the clerical officer one from the hse too. It says highest score 79, lowest score 20 on my email...then says my score...

Never done one of these tests before.have also applied for the garda clerical officer

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JALM11

I wonder if the test results depend on if they will offer you a position or not. The application was quite in depth, I hope along with an interview they would combine the 3 🤔

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Mc123

@JALM11 for most of these big recruitment process's its based on the score you get in the assessment, higher the score the sooner you get a interview. But there usually is a cut off in terms of score. So if you don't hit that threshold you could be eliminated from the process.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 The one and only

Has anybody heard anything? We just went over the rosters at work from now until Christmas. It’s going to be hard to take time off for an interview before the year if I’m called on a working day 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MaxOle

No word yet. When i had an interview last year for CO with public jobs, it was through zoom. As it was on a wednesday, i had to take a sickie.

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jkmanc1974

Just sent an email there - got automated response back advising that candidates will receiving notification over the coming weeks - at this stage would imagine that it will be after Xmas before interviews are scheduled

• Registered Users Posts: 24 enna17

Waiting is hard 😳

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭I am me123

That's not so bad, the HSE assessment result was 3 weeks after the assessment deadline so maybe this will be a similar case. From the info booklet, we will get an OOM at result stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Keyman123

Has anybody heard back from this campaign or if not when should we. Driving me nuts

@Keyman123 this stages usually takes anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks depending on volume and how organized they are. I doubt the interviews will be held before xmas tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Mum told me to delete sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Logcabinlou123

Anybody heard anything back yet?

Not me 😫

Maybe next week.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Unoriginal.

Nothing here either!

I was reading the information booklet the other day just to see what the original timeline was like and they had planned to do interviews in October haha

Hoping we hear soon enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Logcabinlou123

That's crazy 🙄

Painfully long wait isn’t it….

Results are out guys!

How did everyone get on?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 The one and only

It’s a no for me! Best of luck everyone!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Gympodie

No for me also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 houl123

And me 😢

I haven't had an email, I'm afraid to hope that it's a good sign.....

No email for Me either…. God now it’s even worse of a wait 💀

Post edited by JALM11 on

Who did the email come from guys if you don’t mind me asking?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ruta R

Not for me too. Ah well next time. All the best who went to stage 3.

Never got a email yet either, hopefully that might mean we will be invited for interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 WildWestVikingWoman

I didn't get an email either. Cant imagine its a yes cos ran out of time in the first two sections. Did the email come from the guards or go into spam does anyone know?

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,063 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Nothing here yet either.

Advertisement