Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clerical Officer in the Civil Service 2023 Dublin

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Adventurerguy

Well done that’s great what DSP office did you get? I work as a TCO in DSP

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jazzmel

Thank you! I’m not sure what office yet. They told me I was assigned there and someone will be in contact to let me know where I’ll be working etc. but I don’t know how long that will take. How do you find working there?

I really enjoy working in DSP. I work in the PSC and it’s really interesting. Can be busy and sometimes stressful but I really enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 jazzmel

That’s good to hear, hopefully I’ll like it! Do you have an option to WFH or is it a customer facing job?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lrfperes

hello all. Someone know something about the Department of Justice and Equality? Is it a nice place to work?

And another question. I see a lot of people saying some department was offered and etc but I’m just wondering if someone has actually started working already.

Thank you

• Advertisement

My role is customer facing with no WFH option but I prefer to work in the office tbh. I hope you like whatever role you get in DSP

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭64869923

Folks so ya know, on Tuesday panel is at to 1410.

Getting closer to my oom just under 500 ahead of me. 🤞 they reach me before the panel expires in June

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lrfperes

Hello to all. I have just been assigned in the Department of Justice. Does anyone know how is working there? Is it a nice place?!? I am so happy. Just if someone wondering, I’m in 1067 OFM.

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 14 yaya13

Hey I got assigned dsp . Hr was in touch saying someone will be in touch within 2 weeks with location and start date . That was 3 weeks ago and I've heard nothing. Is that the norm ? Anyone else started in dsp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Gogzer93

I’ve been assigned to the Department of Justice today too. I’m currently in clearance so I’m hoping to hear back in the coming weeks.

Does anyone know what the DOJ is like to work for?

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭64869923

If I was interviewed on the day before the panel is closed, and I pass the interview, would I be offered a role within a dept. or is my potential role cancelled when the panel closes? Does anyone know the answer to this?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Sweetpea90

I would imagine if they interview you and you pass there would be a position for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 XPaladocious

Hi all, well done to everyone placed so far! I have just completed my interview and have been asked to submit the various docs and forms etc. Can anyone please advise what they are looking for when they ask for this:
    Provide statements of employments for all non-civil service employments within the last 12 months. 

I'm confused as to whether I create this statement with employment details or do I have to contact my previous employer and ask them to create one for me?

TIA for your input!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 HiggieL

@XPaladocious You get this from your employer

Post edited by HiggieL on

Anyone know what OOM they are up to now for interviews?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Orockthisman

my OOM was 1412 and I interviewed 21st march and have just finished clearance with job offer in Oireachtas.

Really enjoyed interview. They arent trying to catch you out. Just know the competencies and have examples of these(teamwork/customer service/etc)at the ready.

Interview was around 20 minutes but it felt like 5.

good luck

Post edited by Orockthisman on

• Registered Users Posts: 34 HiggieL

Did you express interest in the Oireachtas? In my results email I was given a link for Oireachtas, NSSO and the guard's as an EOI

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Orockthisman

Yep. With my result there was an invitation to express interest in other jobs so I did that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭mrsdewinter

I'm in the 1700s OOM, and I was this week messaged re an interview to take place early next month. Hope this helps

• Advertisement

Thanks that’s good to know. I’m in 1800’s so hopefully I’ll be called soon enough 🤞 Best of luck with your interview

Thanks that’s good to know. I’m in 1800’s so hopefully I’ll be called soon enough 🤞 Best of luck with your interview

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Maelenn

Does anyone knows what OOM they are in the panel? My friend is in 1650’s range and just got an email saying they were placed in the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Candlestick1

I’m in the 1500s and I’m going through clearance at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 14 yaya13

Can any one tell me roughly how much you come out with after tax and how mich pension you pay weekly? Just tryna figure out what to expect. Thanks a mil

Advertisement