Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No New Contract For Vera Pauw

Options
18910111214»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭TokTik

Big difference between 47th and 126th.

Romania VS Libya in the men’s game.

The women can only beat what’s in front of them. And they did it in style.

Tyler Toland who was bullied out by Vera was player of the game and was excellent. Could have done with her in the WC and the previous 4 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,377 ✭✭✭✭gormdubhgorm

Come on man the more you argue the sillier you sound - Romania v Libya in the men's game?!!

I think you are only having the craic at this stage.

You know and I know that there is far many more very one sided games in women's Ireland v Georgia away 0-9 , England v Lativa 20-0 etc

In any case we are now going way off topic.

But I would argue that Pauw has set Ireland up for the future - blooding players AND qualifying for a world cup, AND putting Glesson in as her assistant. Those look like three major pillars to me.

But the players (particularly Caldwell) have really blotted their copy book.

Guff about stuff, and stuff about guff.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,350 ✭✭✭Augme

Another fantastic result. The players seem to be full of confidence and the players have stepped up to Caldwell's words about increasing the standard and expectations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭TokTik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭crusd

Another big win The big tactical change post Pauw has been moving O’Sullivan further up the pitch. Under Pauw it was a bit like playing Kevin de Bruyne as your number 6

• Advertisement
Advertisement