Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who Remembers Their First Crush?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,068 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Similar here. My first crush was the neighbour's 15 year old daughter.

Her oul' fella was going mad over it. My parents tried to reason with him and tell him that it was just a harmless first crush but he still called the Guards and tried to have them arrest me.

Apparently 45 is "too old" to be having a first crush. Ageist bastards

*Before anyone gets too offended, it's obviously a joke. I'm not even that old

• Registered Users Posts: 16,114 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Come on, be honest. It was your own daughter, wasn't it?

I'll admit it. The neighbour was Ivana. I bought her a house next door.

Ivanka was my only crush

• Registered Users Posts: 2,165 ✭✭✭hayrabit

there was always summat about Daphne from Scooby Doo that appealed to young me 🙂🙂🤗

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭victor8600

I do, a 15 year old girl I met on holidays when I was 13 myself. It was rather confusing, but quite magical.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭JeffreyEpspeen

Her lips said no, but her eyes said read my lips.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

First girl was when I was in school, I must have been around 6 or 7 years old. She was from a celebrity family and both her parents were well known in the irish media, although I had no clue of any of this at the time.

I just remember hanging out with her a lot at break, she had nice long brown hair and she was really tanned especially for an Irish girl (presumably from going on regular holidays abroad). Everything was cool but then as kids do, the other kids started to pick up on the fact that we were spending a lot of time together and the teasing started, the usual "Dramatic and X sitting in a tree, k.i.s.s.i.n.g." that kind of stuff.

We ended up drifting apart due to this, as any time we hung out the teasing would start again. Eventually she changed school a year later and I never seen her again, until later in life as she went on to become an Irish celebrity herself so would be on TV from time to time and in the news.

I wondered sometimes, if we met randomly would we still get on together or has her personality been totally changed due the celebrity lifestyle.

Kind of funny really, a lot of people on here wondering what happend to their first crushes but with mine I could just type her name into Google and I'm sure there is a wealth of information on what she's up to right now on it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭toggle toes

Cybil Sherperd never did it for me. Now give me Pamela Anderson. That's a different story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭toggle toes

Oh yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,126 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

I think mine was at 10 years old. A girl in my class called Sarah. I was utterly besotted with her. At this point though I can't even remember what she looked like.

Advertisement