Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are the major priorities of next 10-20 years?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,069 ✭✭✭hans aus dtschl

I don't have a major issue with the M20 at Blackpool not being developed. This section of road would ideally be detrunked (or whatever the correct term is), by a Northern Bypass. I have a bigger problem with the two-lane N20 at Leitrim street to be honest. I think you might perhaps be thinking the same thing anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭dublincc2

M50 eastern bypass, will that ever come to fruition? Even if it is shouted down as an unrealistic fantasy project it would be a far better investment than the M2/3/8/9/17 vested interest-led overbuilt vanity projects that are perpetually under capacity.

The main hold-up on the eastern bypass question was whether to build a tunnel or a bridge across the bay, a tunnel clearly is the more realistic option IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭Pete_Cavan

Being perpetually over capacity is a far bigger sign of failure of a road project than being perpetually under capacity.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,966 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

Silly posts removed. Salad Fingers - cop on.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

• Advertisement
Advertisement