Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What kind of car do the After Hours users drive or have driven?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭daithi7

I hired a Ferrari 458 spider for a couple of days on holidays abroad. An absolutely amazing car, the last 'naturally aspirated' (no turbo chargers) Ferrari, which means it literally roared when delivering its 535bhp from it's amazing engine & drivetain to its wheels.

With the hard top vario roof on the F458 reclined you get the full monaco type tunnel sound effects when you drive it under flyovers and thru tunnels on the motorways.

It was an absolute blast of a couple of days and now that we're post covid I'd like to try a few other super cars like this to hire in the future. Costly , but mighty craic!!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=bQrz2Zs2_xg&feature=share7

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭daithi7

another one for your perusal!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,856 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

As an enthusiast, I've driven almost everything I could get my hands on. Most new models as they come to market.

Advertisement