Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from CA Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'm being trollied by the same poster who can attack me but in defence I'm punished but even when I flag report the posts nothing done to them, how is that fair unbiased?

I received one warning talking about importing crime, using the words I think like vile or scum and then a ban for defending myself against another poster who nothing happened to, again explain how that is fair modding?

As I see refugee talk in that immigration thread is allowed but just seems not by me as what I talked about others were also discussing before and after, I even got accused of encouraging vigilanteism which said poster got away with

If you are going to warn and ban one same should apply to others, treat fairly

Advertisement