Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2K24 (I hate 2K)

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,074 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

A couple of years ago I would have loved something like this. Fair play lads but my 2K hate took over too much I think to make a comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This went free on game pass last week and is on ps plus extra next week. Me and v3ttel still playing it most nights so give me a shout if anyone of gonna try it and wants to try online.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

First I need to get a pair of Air Jordan's, then I can play against you 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Some new highlights from Pro-Am 3v3 with V3ttel and an Italian guy we met a while back and now play most nights with him. Meeting freindlies online and playing regularly with them has changed my whole experience of this game.

I also had 190k vc built up from playing games (pro-am gives out some nice vc) so mad a fun build for end game. Went for a Jordan-esque build with high driving dunk.

Advertisement